4 bedroom town house for saleAlmond Brook Road, Standish, Wigan
- NEWLY BUILT Four Bedroomed House
- Luxury fitted kitchen with choice of finishes
- Gas central heating with high efficiency boiler and panel radiators
- White PVCu windows and white rear/side/French doors (if applicable)
- 10 Year NHBC buildmark warranty
- 2 Year Wainhomes warranty
- Sought after area of Standish
- Contact the agent to book your viewing
- Viewings strongly recommended!
PLOT 234 - FREEHOLD - The Warren. Superb new development with **105% PART EXCHANGE Available** Contact MHL to view!
Ground Floor -
Utility - 3.15m x 1.57m (10'4 x 5'2) -
Cloakroom - 2.46m x 0.99m (8'1 x 3'3) -
Bedroom Four - 3.15m x 3.20m (10'4 x 10'6) -
Garage - 4.85m x 2.57m (15'11 x 8'5) -
First Floor -
Kitchen/Dining - 4.90m x 3.15m (16'1 x 10'4) -
Lounge - 4.90m x 4.88m (16'1 x 16'0) -
Bathroom - 1.96m x 1.68m (6'5 x 5'6) -
Second Floor -
Master Bedroom - 4.90m x 3.20m (16'1 x 10'6) -
En-Suite - 2.03m x 1.55m (6'8 x 5'1) -
Bedroom Two - 3.89m x 2.57m (12'9 x 8'5) -
Bedroom Three - 3.66m x 2.21m (12'0 x 7'3) -
W.C. - 1.52m x 1.02m (5'0 x 3'4) -
Cat i' th' Window is a superb new development offering a fabulous collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family homes located in a very desirable location on the outskirts of Standish.
This exceptional new scheme is perfectly positioned on the periphery of the town centre but close enough to take advantage of the local amenities Standish has to offer including an abundance of independent shops and boutiques along with numerous restaurants and local public houses.
Residents will also be spoilt with the excellent commuter links, being within close proximity to junction 27 of the M6 and a 10 minute drive to the M61. The location is both ideal and convenient for travel throughout the North West.
You can be sure your home at Cat i’ th’ Window is being built to the highest level of quality and craftsmanship as the man in charge of building these outstanding properties is Site Manager Carl Catterall, proud winner of the NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Award 2017.
Come along and visit our stunning Stephenson and Haversham 4 bedroom Show Homes to get a glimpse of the lifestyle that could be yours at Cat i’ th’ Window.
WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN BUY FOR LESS!
The Warren is an impressive 4 bedroom three storey property providing excellent space for flexible family living. Featuring ground floor bedroom and cloakroom.
The first floor features spacious kitchen/dining room and large lounge as well as bathroom.
Two further generously sized bedrooms and master bedroom with en-suite complete the layout to the top floor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28485599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MHL Estate Agents, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.