3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrown Way, Banham, Norwich
- **PERFECT FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY**
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Off Road Parking
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- En-Bloc Garage
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Newly Fitted Carpets
**PERFECT FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY** A three bedroom semi detached house in the popular village of Banham. The property offers a large lounge/dining room, large enclosed rear garden and off road parking and en-bloc garage.
Banham in south Norfolk has a beautiful assortment of many period and historic houses whilst still retaining a strong and active local community with the benefit of good amenities, schooling, a village shop, post office, public house, fine church and renowned Banham Zoo being a popular tourist attraction. The historic market town of Diss is within 6 miles to the south east and offers and extensive range of day to day amenities and facilities including a mainline railway station with regular/direct services to London Liverpool Street and Norwich.
Double glazed window and door to front aspect. Radiator and wood floor.
Lounge 19' 10" x 11' 4" Max ( 6.05m x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Electric fire with wood surround, open chimney and serving hatch.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window and door to rear aspect. Space for washing machine, dishwasher, cooker, fridge and freezer. Stainless steel sink/drainer and vinyl floor.
Double glazed window to side aspect, Airing cupboard with cylinder.
Bedroom One 9' 9" Max x 11' 7" ( 2.97m Max x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Double glazed front aspect window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 5' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe and radiator.
Roof window to rear aspect. Recently updated suite with fully tiled walls, shower cubicle, electric shower, hand wash basin, WC and tiled floor.
En - Bloc Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-78927533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS107430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.