3 bedroom flat for saleApt 11, Holland Park Villas, Kensington, London, W8
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- 3 bathrooms
- Communal Garden
- New Build
- New Development
Comprising of some 210sq m (2,266 sq ft), Apartment 11 is situated on the third floor of this much sought after recently completed new development.
This very generous three bedroom apartment has floor to ceiling windows and from the south facing reception room, which overlooks the landscaped gardens, there is access onto a large balcony.
As you enter the drive from Campden Hill, the property immediately makes an impact. An impressive façade comprising a series of soaring brass fins is at the centre of four striking, contemporary villas. These are framed in an idyllic woodland setting that makes a lasting impression.
The asking price includes one allocated car parking space and storeroom.
The lifestyle on offer at Holland Park Villas is exceptional with unrivalled amenities that include:
• Five star hotel style concierge services available day and night
• A gymnasium
• 20 metre swimming pool and spa with a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room managed by Bodyism
• Fully equipped gymnasium, treatment room, yoga room
• Dual-purpose table tennis and boxing room
• Private cinema
• Business suite
• High specification wine cellar
• Dedicated catering kitchen
• Secure underground car park and private store rooms
A discreet, gated development immediately adjacent to Holland Park
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KRD143840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Prime Central London Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.