2 bedroom penthouse for saleIslington Gates, Fleet Street
- Two Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
- Secure Fob Entry
- Floor To Ceiling Windows
- Easy Access To New Street Station and Brindleyplace
- Canal Views
- Wrap Around Balcony
- Council Tax Band D: £1,502.61 p/a
- Service Charge: £TBC p/a Ground Rent: £TBC p/a
- Potential Rental £1,100 PCM (approx. 5% p/a)
A furnished two bedroom apartment in Islington Gates, situated on 4 Fleet Street.
Two bedroom penthouse apartment with one bathroom
Situated on top floor
The property doesn't come with parking
Council Tax Band : D Approximately £1,438.45 per year
Energy Efficiency Rating: E Environmental Impact Rating: D
All electric heating
A fully equipped kitchen including: fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
Additional built in storage
Secure fob entry
Communal bin store
Located in Jewellery Quarter
Within a few minutes' walk of Colmore Row, New Street & Jewellery Quarter Station
Easy access to The Symphony Hall, The ICC, Birmingham Canals Network
Close to transport links
AWAITING ROOM MEASUREMENTS and LEASE INFORMATION
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any information shown in these particulars are for guidance only. PLACES has not tested any electrical equipment, apparatus, fixtures or fittings and suggest any buyer check the working condition of any appliances included in the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79026080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100899000960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Places, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.