4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale7, Balmoor Terrace, Peterhead, AB421EP
- Large 4 Bedroom semi detached property located in the beautiful coastal location of Peterhead. *** HOME REPORT VALUATION £160,000 ***
- *** 29, Balmoor Terrace, Peterhead, Abn AB42 1EQ sold fro £200,000 November 2010, 12, Balmoor Terrace, Peterhead, Abn AB42 1EQ sold for £210,000 February 2015
- Proeprty is sure to appeal to Investtors and buy to let landlords. *** GREAT CAPITAL GROWTH POTENTIAL ***
- Property benefits from Double Glazing, Gas central heating and Gardens to the rear. EPC RATING E
- Peterhead is Aberdeenshire's second biggest town. Close by are many amenities including shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants
Large 4 Bedroom semi detached property located in the beautiful coastal location of Peterhead. *** HOME REPORT VALUATION £160,000 ***. This four bedroom semi-detached granite house retains many of its original period features. The house enters into a vestibule with original floor tiling, spacious hallway with staircase, large lounge with large window allowing the room to fill with natural light and feature fireplace. The dining room allows plenty of space for a large table and chairs and features a fireplace with a wood burning stove, the kitchen is spacious with ample wall and base units and integrated appliances. On the upper mezzanine floor there is a single bedroom and bathroom. The first floor has two double bedrooms, a box room and access to the converted loft space, perfect for a games room. Externally the property benefits from garden grounds to the rear. Property will require a small degree of renovation. prior to habitation. Excellent Capital growth potential. *** 29, Balmoor Terrace, Peterhead, Abn AB42 1EQ sold fro £200,000 November 2010, 12, Balmoor Terrace, Peterhead, Abn AB42 1EQ sold for £210,000 February 2015 *** Lounge 4.56m x 4.06m, Dining room 4.22m x 4.16m, Kitching 4.59m x 3.48m, Bedroom 1 4.34m x 4.21m, Bedroom 2 4.25m x 3.75m, Bedroom 3 3.59m x 2.32m, Bedroom 2 2.79m x 2.10m, Bathroom 2.51m 2.32m Attic room 4.50m x 3.53m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5372340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.