4 bedroom detached house for saleHorton Heights,horton Lane, Epsom
- Four Bedrooms
- High Specification
- Private Gated Development
- Close To Highly Regarded Schools
- New Build
Barnard Marcus is extremely proud to present the much anticipated Horton Heights Development - a set of exclusively designed homes, unique in style unlike anything else found within the Epsom area.
These exclusive new homes benefit from all that the local area has to offer, including a beautiful setting, a superb commutable location whilst being close to Epsom town centre. Horton Heights has been designed to exceed expectations and offers something extra special once you have stepped through the magnificent front door. These stunning new homes mix perfectly the elegance of a period home including large sash window and high ceilings with all the features you would expect from a modern home, including underfloor heating, stylish bathroom suites, granite worktops and integrated kitchen appliances.
These homes are situated opposite the stunning Horton Country Park, where walks, horse riding and golf are just some of the leisure facilities that can be enjoyed. Epsom is one of those special Surrey towns, regularly rated in the top ten towns to live in the UK. The town boasts enviable shopping and has many excellent schools at primary, secondary and college level. Convenient commuter connections to London from both Epsom station and Ewell West, as well as being just a few minutes' drive from the M25 and approx. 30-40 minutes to Gatwick Airport.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-79108514.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EPS105722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.