3 bedroom detached house for saleWillowbrook, Elmbridge Road, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6
- LAUNCHING SATURDAY 11TH MAY
- Individually designed kitchens with appliances
- Stylish bathroom suites & sanitaryware
- Private parking
- Some images are computer generated or of a similar Latimer home
- Beautiful village location
- Help to Buy available on selected properties
*LAUNCHING 11TH MAY* - WILLOWBROOK: An exclusive boutique collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom new homes by Latimer. Book your appointment today.
Elmbridge Road, Cranleigh, Surrey
Showhome & Marketing Suite: LAUNCHING SATURDAY 11TH MAY! Contact us now to book your appointment to visit.
Latimer and Savills are proud to announce the forthcoming launch of Willowbrook; an exclusive boutique collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in the beautiful village of Cranleigh.
Square Footage: 1,288 sq ft
We wish to inform prospective buyers of this property that one company director of the seller is also an employee of Savills.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUD190051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.