3 bedroom detached house for saleSelsey Avenue, Clacton-On-Sea
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
LIVE BY THE SEA: Located on the Martello Bay area of Clacton, the property is within 200 metres of Clacton's sea front. Internally the property is presented to a high standard, with two reception rooms, conservatory and a modern fitted kitchen. Call today.
Popular location of Clacton, close to the white sandy beaches of Martello Bay. Occupying the former site of Clacton's Butlins. This Property is within short walking distance to martello awarding beach, The Property Offers spacious living annd is presented to a good standard by the current owner, Would be a ideal FAMILY HOUSE to move in to !
Call willliam H Brown on 01255 221212 as vieiwng is highly advised !
Single radiator, coved and textured ceiling,
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed window to front, low level w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin, single radiator, coved and textured ceiling
Lounge 15' 10" x 15' 3" ( 4.83m x 4.65m )
Double glazed window to front, double radiator,fire place with electric fire (not tested), coved and textured ceiling, double radiator, single radiator, stairs to first floor landing, archway to,
Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.59m )
Glazed door to rear, double radiator, coved and textured ceiling, storage cupboard,
Kitchen 15' x 6' 4" ( 4.57m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of matching base, eye level and drawer units, single sink drainer unit with mixer taps set in roll edge work surfaces, inset four ring hob (not tested) with extractor fan above (not tested) integrated oven (not tested), integrated washing machine (not tested) integrated fridge and freezer (not tested), single radiator, double glazed door to side, double glazed window to rear,
Conservatory 12' 3" x 7' ( 3.73m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to three elevations, single radiator, double glazed french doors to rear, tiled flooring,
Loft hatch, storage cupboard housing gas boiler
Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level w.c pedestal wash hand basin, single radiator, coved and textured ceiling, double glazed window to rear
Bedroom One 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, single radiator, built in wardrobes,
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, single radiator, built in wardrobes,
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, single radiator
To the front: Laid to lawn with pathway leading to entrance door and shrubs, timber gate giving access to rear garden. concrete driveway leading to garage with an up and over door,
Rear: Mainly laid to lawn with decking area and personal door to garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79190795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTS306285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Clacton On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.