2 bedroom terraced house for saleCourt Lodge, Goring Place, Wrotham, Sevenoaks, TN15
- This property is taking part in Savills Open Houses on 11 May
- Attractive mid terrace property
- Exclusive gated development
- Central village location
- Garage and parking
- Charming private garden
- Communal grounds
- EPC Rating = B
This property is taking part in the Savills Open House Event on Saturday 11 May.
5 Court Lodge is situated in Wrotham village with its public houses, village shop, church, primary school and hairdressers. It is conveniently located about 1.3 miles of Borough Green mainline station, providing a direct service to London Victoria.
• Comprehensive Shopping: Borough Green (about 1.4 miles), Sevenoaks (about 7.7 miles), Tonbridge, Maidstone and Bluewater.
• Mainline rail services: Borough Green (about 1.4 miles) to London Victoria. Sevenoaks to London Cannon Street/Charing Cross/London Bridge.
• Primary Schools: Platt, Wrotham & Borough Green.
• Grammar Schools: Tonbridge, Maidstone, Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks.
• Private Schools: Somerhill Prep School in Tonbridge. Sevenoaks, Solefields and New Beacon Preparatory Schools in Sevenoaks. St Michaels and Russell House Preparatory Schools in Otford. Sevenoaks and Tonbridge Secondary Schools. Sutton Valence School in Maidstone.
• Leisure Facilities: Wrotham Heath golf club on the outskirts of the village. Reynolds Country Club Retreat in Borough Green. Wildernesse and Knole Golf Clubs in Sevenoaks. Nizels Golf and Country Club in Hildenborough. Sevenoaks Sports and Leisure Centre. Cricket, Hickey and Rugby in the Vine area of Sevenoaks. Sevenoaks Tennis Club. www.sevenoaks.org.uk
This property is taking part in the Savills Open Houses event 2019. This is a day when properties across the UK open their doors to registered Savills buyers on Saturday, 11 May from 10am-4pm. Find out more and register to view properties by calling your local office or visit Savills Open Houses Event.
5 Court Lodge is a well presented mid-terrace property of character, which forms part of a striking neoclassical Grade II listed Georgian villa, that was completely refurbished in 2013. Internally, it offers light and spacious accommodation, which has been finished to a high standard throughout. It is set in an attractive gated development, within the charming village of Wrotham. There is a private garden, a garage and secure parking, together with a private lockable cellar and communal gardens. The property is also well located for road and rail links.
The front door opens to a spacious hall with stairs rising to the first floor. There is a multi pane sash window to the front, solid wood flooring, column radiators, under stairs storage and a built in coat cupboard. An area of the hall is currently being utilised as a study/office area and there is access to the cloakroom with a W.C. and hand basin.
The bright and modern kitchen/dining room has views to the front and is fitted with a comprehensive range of Shaker-style wall and base units, together with display shelving. A granite work surface incorporates a 1½ bowl sink. Appliances include a double Siemens oven, electric hob with extractor over and space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The well-proportioned sitting room has an outlook over the rear garden and features a wood floor, column radiators, and an attractive stone fireplace with a gas fire. There is also a door to the patio and rear garden.
The first floor landing has a loft hatch, airing cupboard and a light well.
The light and spacious master bedroom enjoys views over the rear garden and the communal grounds. There is a built in double wardrobe and a well-appointed en suite shower room with a W.C. and wash basin.
The second bedroom has views to the front, a built in storage cupboard and benefits from a well-appointed en suite shower room.
The delightful rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and features a paved terrace, ideal for entertaining. The garden benefits from well stocked borders and is enclosed by a wrought iron fence. There are views over the communal grounds, which are laid to lawn, with seating areas and planted with mature trees and shrubs.
From Borough Green proceed north on the A227 and turn left onto Borough Green Road, signposted Wrotham village. Continue on this road through the village and take the road signposted Old London Road on the left. A driveway and a set of electric gates signposted Goring Place can be found on the left and 5 Court Lodge is situated in the centre of the development.
Service charge approx £375 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79207541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SES180528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Sevenoaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.