2 bedroom flat for saleLatta Street, Dumbarton
- Ground floor 2 bed flat
- Main door flat
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Outside store
- High ceilings
- Original coving in lounge and bedrooms
- Modern 3 piece white bathroom suite
- Electric shower over bath
- Double glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
A 2 bed ground floor flat with main door off the street as well as a further door off the communal close. There are well maintained gardens to the rear and an outside store allocated to the property.
The flat is decorated in neutral finishes and has carpets in the lounge and both bedrooms. There is wood effect click laminate in the hallway, both kitchen and bathroom floors are tiled.
Accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall, 2 double bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen and bathroom (with electric shower over bath).The windows are double glazed and Gas Fired Central Heating is in place.
Dumbarton Central Railway Station is minutes from the property. This railway link offers 4 trains per hour into the centre of Glasgow. Connections are also available to Helensburgh and Balloch, Loch Lomond. Other public transport facilities are situated on Bonhill Road and Dumbarton High Street. The major trunk roads, A82 and A814 are close at hand easing commuting to the motorway network and International Airport. Primary and secondary schools, children’s nurseries, major retail outlets and leisure activities are all nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9402156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.