6 bedroom character property for saleNew Market Street, Usk, NP15
- 6 BEDROOMS, 2 RECEPTIONS, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LARGE MATURE GARDEN
- RARE OPPORTUNITY
- VERSATILE FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- EASY ACCESS TO A449 & M4
- IDEAL FOR WORKING FROM HOME
- ABUNDANCE OF PERIOD FEATURES
- GRADE II LISTED
Steeped in history and probably dating back to the 17th century, Min yr Afon is situated in the most desired street in Usk.
Filled with an abundance of period features, this grand yet homely residence is well deserving of its Grade II listing. Throughout this deceptively spacious family home are sash and casement windows, many with the original shutters. The deep skirting boards and cornicing remain, along with original doors as well as exposed beams and floorboards, wall panelling, cast iron fireplaces and a large open stone chimney breast with stove.
The stone façade is set behind early nineteenth century cast iron railings, inset with Georgian sash windows. The property is entered via an impressive solid oak studded door with black ironmongery hinting at the history that lies behind.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12120418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, usk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.