3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMonmouth, Monmouthshire
- Deceptively extensive accommodation
- Well proportioned and versatile
- Convenient single storey layout
- Located along a no through road
- Garage and a rear garden
- Outskirts of Monmouth
Detached bungalow offering versatile accommodation arranged to combine convenient living for either a family or retired buyer. Featuring three Bedrooms and two Bathrooms and a Shower Room. Designed around a central courtyard. The rear garden is lawned with a paved terrace area. In brief the accommodation comprises; Reception Hall, Living Room with doors opening out to rear garden. Door also leading to a central courtyard and glazed doors to the Dining Room; also benefitting from French doors to rear terrace and the central courtyard. Kitchen with units, oven and hob. Inner Hall, Bathroom leading to Master Bedroom having wardrobes. Door to second Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom. Bedroom 3/Study and a separate Shower Room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79273667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8270412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.