Land for saleMaes Berea, Bangor, North Wales
- Outline Planning For 9 New Homes
- Planning Number: C18/0365/11/AM
- Located Within An Established Residential Setting
- 3 Storey Dwellings In Blocks Of Three
- 2 Of Which Are Affordable Homes
- Ideally Placed For Amenities & Schools
- Contact Us To Express An Interest
Outline planning (Planning Number: C18/0365/11/AM) has been granted for the erection of 9 new dwellings within the popular Maes Berea district of Bangor - a modern residential estate of attractive red brick construction, being ideally positioned to be within easy reach of amenities, schools, the A55 expressway, further education facilities and university. The dwellings will consist of 9 3 Storey Town Houses and of which 2 are Affordable Homes. For further information and details, please contact our Land & New Homes Manager, Penny Lofts on 01248-711998 / 07805 082 515.
LOCATION Maes Berea is situated centrally within the city of Bangor, excellently placed for all amenities, services and schools. Bangor is a vibrant cosmopolitan city known as the 'City of Learning' with the UCNW university providing courses and facilities that attract students worldwide. There are also plentiful schools and further education facilities complimented by a vast range of amenities that include excellent high street shopping, out of town retail parks, numerous supermarkets, a mainline railway station and a public swimming pool. At the heart of the city is the recently opened Pontio arts centre, offering something for everyone all year round. The A55 expressway is only a short drive away allowing easy access to the Isle of Anglesey, the North Wales coastline and beyond. Lying in the shadows of the Snowdonia National Park, Bangor is perfectly placed for all outdoor based activities.
The North Wales coastline, including the Isle of Anglesey, is both beautiful and rugged at the same time, renowned for its dramatic changes in landscape, diverse in habitat, wildlife, flora and fauna. Traveling along the A55 coastal road for the first time will be a real eye-opener - with steep headlands that crash into the sea, wide open expanses with miles of sandy beaches to estuaries guarded by medieval castles and the ever present and dramatic mountains of Snowdonia that rise from the coast. Needless to say, the attraction of Snowdonia for those who love wide open spaces, the challenge of hill walking and climbing, is practically on your doorstep, not to mention dramatic zip-wire rides and other similar attractions that'll keep the adventurous happy and provide exhilarating family day's out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79354700.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278022444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Bangor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.