5 bedroom detached house for saleNew Lane, Cleckheaton
- New Build 5 Bedroom Detached Executive Property
- 19ft Lounge, 35ft Open Plan Family/Dining/ Kitchen Area
- Ground Floor WC, Utility Room, Family Bathroom
- Five Double Bedrooms, (Two En-Suite Bedrooms)
- Driveway For Multiple Vehicles, Double Garage
Situated in the Hartshead Moor area of Cleckheaton is this stunning 5 double bedroom detached executive family new build home. With a 19ft lounge, 35ft open plan family/dining/ kitchen area, utility room, ground floor WC, family bathroom, two en-suite facilities, driveway and double garage… don't de
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED (Subject to terms Terms & Conditions) Situated in the Hartshead Moor area of Cleckheaton is this stunning new build property currently under construction with an estimated completion date of March 2019. The 'Valencia' family home boasts to the ground floor a 19ft lounge, an impressive open plan 35ft family/dining and kitchen area (with integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher no less) for all the family to enjoy, ground floor WC and separate utility room with integrated washing machine. To the first floor there are five double bedrooms with two of them having en-suite facilities and the master also having fitted wardrobes and there is the family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles leading to the double integral garage. The rear garden is of a good size and laid to lawn. Being perfectly situated for a local amenities and well regarded schooling and those wishing to travel further afield the M62s motorway is nearby. not to be missed… william h brown in Dewsbury recommend that you view today! You have been warned!
Double glazed window to the front, combosit door to the front, under stairs storage cupboard with light, telephone point, stairs to first floor accommodation and doors to all rooms.
Ground Floor Cloak Room
Low level flush WC with semi flush facility, wash hand basin with mixer tap, splashback tiling, tiled floor, extractor fan and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 2" Into Bay x 12' 2" Max ( 5.84m Into Bay x 3.71m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, telephone & TV point, part spotlights to the ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen/dining/Family Room 35' 2" x 12' 6" ( 10.72m x 3.81m )
Brand new modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink drainer, splashback tiling, electric hob, electric oven, wall mounted cookerhood, integrated fridge freezer and dishwashser, two gas central heating radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed French doors to the garden and door to the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 9" x 5' 8" ( 2.06m x 1.73m )
Wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, integrated washing machine, complimentary work surfaces, gas central heating radiator, splashback tiling, tiled floor, extractor fan, cupboard housing boiler and part double glazed composite door to the side.
Landing 15' 7" x 4' 7" ( 4.75m x 1.40m )
Access to loft space and doors to all rooms, gas central heating radiator and cupboard housing water cynlinder.
Master Bedroom 16' Max x 15' 7" Into Wardrobes ( 4.88m Max x 4.75m Into Wardrobes )
Two double glazed multipane windows to the front, gas central heating radiator, TV point. fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror fronted doors to one wall and access to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level flush WC with semi flush facility, tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, gas central heating radiator, extractor fan, splashback tiling and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 17' 3" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 5.26m Max x 3.71m Max )
Double glazed multipane t window to the front, gas central heating radiator and door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Double glazed multipane window to the side, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level flush WC with semi flush facility, tiled shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, gas central heating radiator, extractor fan, splashback tiling and tiled floor.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.38m Max )
(Irregular shaped room) Double glazed multipane window to the rear overlooking the garden and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 1" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.38m Max x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 8" Max x 11' 1" Max ( 3.56m Max x 3.38m Max )
Double glazed multipane window to the rear overlooking the garden and gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed multipane window to the side, panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over, splashback tiling, low level flush WC with semi flush facility, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and gas central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a small front garden. There is a tarmac driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles leading to the double integral garage. The enclosed rear garden is of a good size which benefits from outside lighting and water tap.
Double Integral Garage
Benefiting from up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS112872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.