5 bedroom detached house for saleLeonardo Grand at Kilmardinny Gait, Milngavie Road, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61
- 2372 sq feet/ 220 sq m of living space
- Spacious designer Ashley Ann kitchen/family/dining room with quality AEG appliances
- Cathedral style windows within the statement Garden Room
- Separate Utility Space and an abundance of storage space.
- Formal Lounge with statement feature windows
- Integrated appliances including fridge freezer, stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Laufen fittings and Porcelanosa tiles
- Impressive master bedroom with ensuite includes wardrobes as standard
- Exquisite top floor with large bedroom and separate bathroom suitable as a private guest room or even a family cinema room.
Offering over 2372sqft of living space and a detached double garage, this is a Grand home in every sense of the word. With five bedrooms and a separate utility room and home study, it lacks for nothing in terms of light, luxury and space in which to create your own grand adventure. Finishings throughout are of the highest quality, with AEG and Zanussi appliances in the kitchen, Hansgrohe taps and Laufen sanitary ware.
Parking - Double Garage
- Lounge - 5824 x 3739 millimetre
- Kitchen - 4080 x 3100 millimetre
- Family / Dining - 4959 x 3100 millimetre
- Study - 2964 x 2940 millimetre
- WC - 2773 x 1100 millimetre
- Utility - 2773 x 1763 millimetre
- Garden Room - 3996 x 3639 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 5272 x 3995 millimetre
- En-Suite 1 - 3012 x 1674 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 5317 x 2949 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 4231 x 2592 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3677 x 2774 millimetre
- Bathroom - 3471 x 2405 millimetre
- Bedroom 5 - 4599 x 3990 millimetre
- En-Suite 2 - 2592 x 2260 millimetre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.