4 bedroom detached house for saleEverett Garden Room at Kilmardinny Gait, Milngavie Road, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61
- 1671 sq feet/ 155 sq m of living space
- Spacious designer Ashley Ann kitchen/family/dining room with quality AEG appliances
- Separate laundrySpace and an abundance of storage space.
- Formal Lounge with statement feature windows
- Integrated appliances including fridge freezer, stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Laufen fittings and Porcelanosa tiles
- Impressive master bedroom with ensuite includes wardrobes as standard
A contemporary home with deep windows and lots of light, not to mention over 155 square metres of living space, this four bedroom detached home is carefully designed for spacious and flexible family living. The spectacular garden room with cathedral style windows brings in lots of light in a modern T-shaped open plan living space with a kitchen and dining room, plus access to the formal lounge. The Everett Garden Room also features an integral single garage and separate laundry room.
Large bedrooms off an airy landing are enhanced by two en-suites with walk-in showers, Laufen sanitary ware and Hansgrohe taps.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 5561 x 3583 millimetre
- Kitchen - 4270 x 2762 millimetre
- Family/ Dining - 4319 x 3578 millimetre
- WC - 2262 x 1100 millimetre
- Laundry - 2304 x 1089 millimetre
- Garden Room - 3996 x 3641 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 5332 x 4354 millimetre
- En-Suite 1 - 2482 x 1494 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3634 x 3219 millimetre
- En-suite 2 - 2506 x 1679 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 4134 x 3074 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3831 x 2482 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2686 x 2479 millimetre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.