5 bedroom detached house for saleLawrie Grand at Kilmardinny Gait, Milngavie Road, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61
- 2282 sq feet/ 212 sq m of living space
- Spacious designer Ashley Ann kitchen/family/dining room with quality AEG appliances
- Separate Utility Space and an abundance of storage space.
- Formal Lounge with statement feature windows
- Integrated appliances including fridge freezer, stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Laufen fittings and Porcelanosa tiles
- Impressive master bedroom with ensuite includes wardrobes as standard
One of the larger homes in our portfolio at over 211 square metres, the impressive six bedroom Lawrie Grand extends over three floors, allowing space for guests or older children to have their own space on the second floor, with en suite facilities for privacy.
Family accommodation on the ground floor offers the best of open plan living, with luxurious spec and light and airy space delivered by deep windows throughout. The elegant, separate lounge offers plenty of scope for relaxing or entertaining, while the family will be well accommodated in a further five bedrooms, two with en suite facilities on the first floor.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 5107 x 3864 millimetre
- Kitchen - 3725 x 3380 millimetre
- Dining - 3725 x 3253 millimetre
- WC - 2872 x 2105 millimetre
- Utility - 3725 x 1845 millimetre
- Garden Room - 3996 x 3639 millimetre
- Master Bedroom - 4202 x 3864 millimetre
- Em-Suite 1 - 2530 x 1811 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3875 x 2597 millimetre
- En-Suite 2 - 2597 x 2029 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 3561 x 3541 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3521 x 2596 millimetre
- Bathroom - 3541 x 2001 millimetre
- Bedroom 6 - 5550 x 4619 millimetre
- En-Suite 3 - 3735 x 2597 millimetre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_Plot_38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robertson Homes Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.