2 bedroom apartment for saleChannel House, 386 Sea Front, Hayling Island
Offers in Excess of
- Executive Apartment with Sea Views
- Beautiful Open Plan Living Space
- Bifolding Doors to South Facing Balcony
- Two to Three Bedrooms
- Car Port and Allocated Parking Space
- No Onward Chain
- Two Bathrooms
- Extremely Well Presented Communual Areas
- Intercom and Lift to all floors
A stunning apartment with uninterrupted water views. Chanel House is a prestigious development built in 2012 on Hayling Island sea front, just a short walk from the Beach and the championship links golf course. This 2-3 bedroom apartment offers space, light and absolute luxury. The initial approach and design of the building sets the scene straight away, once inside the secure building the beautifully kept communal areas offer either a lift or staircase to the apartment on the second floor. Finished to an extremely high standard throughout, the property offers modern and open plan living. Comprising of 2 double bedrooms and an ultra-modern bathroom and additional shower room. The kitchen is open plan to the lounge and dining room with bi-folding doors leading out onto the south facing balcony. There is a second reception room, currently set up as a dining room but could easily be transformed back into a third bedroom. Gas centrally heated and double glazed. There are two parking spaces one of which is under the cover of a carport area. The Far reaching views over the Solent & the Isle of Wight are really something special. This property is offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79468937.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EMS190013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.