4 bedroom terraced house for saleMotspur Park
- 4 bedroom family home
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Stunning kitchen/family room with utility cupboard
- Additional front reception room
- South-westerly facing garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Off street parking
- Ideal family home
A perfectly balanced 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home, in a popular network of roads, just a short walk from Motspur Park train station, featuring a stunning kitchen/family room opening onto a sunny south-westerly facing rear garden.
EPC Rating C
Great for commuters, as Motspur Park station is within walking distance of the house and offers excellent and regular services to Waterloo. There are also many buses running through the area, linking one with the surrounding towns. There is a Tesco superstore nearby and local shops along Burlington Road and at Motspur Park, however, New Malden High Street is just a short distance from the house and offers more comprehensive facilities, including additional supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. There are also many schools in the area for children of all ages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79469579.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 247697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.