10 bedroom semi-detached house for sale87, St Mary Street, Mansefield House, Kirkcudbright, DG64EL
- Traditional 10 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED three storey HOUSE with basement, conservatory, large gardens & DETACHED stone built outbuilding *** ALLIED RICS Home Report/Mortgage Valuation - £350,000 *** Fant
- Extensive property OVER THREE LEVELS with 9 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, basement, offices and commercial style kitchen. Majority of the bedrooms have sinks. Would make an excellent Hotel or Bed & Breakfast
- Benefits include Gas fired central heating, Sash and case windows, mature gardens, conservatory and driveway. Massive re-development potential (subject to planning consents) *** HEAVILY REDUCED ASKING
- *** ALLIED HOME REPORT - £350,000 *** VIEWINGS ADVISED Corporate Sale Instruction *** The property was built in the late 1800's and internally has retained many original features such as original fir
- Established as a Royal Burgh in 1455, Kirkcudbright has always been supported by a busy fishing trade. Private residential Conservation Area a short distance to the centre of Kirkcudbright. Within eas
Traditional 10 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED three storey HOUSE with basement, conservatory and large gardens & DETACHED stone built outbuilding *** ALLIED RICS Home Report/Mortgage Valuation - £350,000 *** Fantastic Auction Entry at reduced price to ensure sale - Guide price £125,000 less than HR Value. Historically SOLD FOR £565,000 (January 2009). Extensive property OVER THREE LEVELS with 9 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, basement, offices and commercial style kitchen. Majority of the bedrooms have sinks. Would make an excellent Hotel or Bed & Breakfast or suitable for residential use. Traditional room sizes throughout as originally a private house. Sought after area of Kirkcudbright within level walking distance of the town centre & many local amenities
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3812998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.