4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Capel St Mary, Ipswich, IP9
Offers in Region of
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Newly Built To An Exceptional Standard
- Highly Reputable Local Builders Alan Bender Ltd
- Impressive Reception Hall
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fabulous Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Space
- Two Luxurious Bathrooms
- Set Back In Private Secluded Position Within Sought After Village
- Ready For Occupation
We are privileged to present to the market this stunning, brand new four bedroom detached residence set in the heart of Capel St Mary, with excellent access to the A12, Manningtree Station and the village's superb array of amenities. The property has been constructed by highly reputable local builders, Alan Bender Ltd to an exceptional specification. This property enjoys an array of stylish and extremely versatile accommodation over two floors, with fabulous living & entertaining space, along with four bedrooms, two luxury bathrooms - one being en-suite, garage, parking and sizeable gardens. Designed, built and finished to the developer’s typically excellent attention to detail, we would urge internal inspections in order to appreciate everything this fine home has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13615785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michaels Property Consultants Ltd, Colchester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.