4 bedroom detached house for saleCockfosters Road, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN4
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms & a conservatory
- Under floor heating
- Close to Trent Park
- In catchment for Primary and Secondary schools
- Close to Local shops, bars and restaurants
- Mega flow system and cat 5 wiring
- Cockfosters Underground Station (Piccadilly Line)
A four bedroom detached family home set behind gates, refurbished to a high standard throughout by the current owners.
The Owners Love
"We've loved spending time in our secluded garden - no one can see us!"
"The property is located near to Cockfosters Underground Station"
"The local amenities are great - lots of restaurants, shops and transport links"
There is scope for extension (STPP).
The property has a wine store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79525100.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDC190231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.