2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleKing Edward Avenue , Worthing, BN14 8DB
- BRAND NEW CONVERTED APARTMENTS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINER / LOUNGE
- PRIVATE GARDEN (SOUTHERLY ASPECT)
- VACANT POSSESION
- HIGH END FINISH
- PRIVATE OFF STREET PARKING SPACE
- DOUBLE GLAZING / CENTRAL HEATING
- BRAND NEW 99 YEAR LEASE
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
W Welch New Homes are delighted to offer to market, Apartment one of the prestigious Chesterman Home development located on King Edward Avenue, Broadwater, Worthing. The accommodation comprises of a large bay-fronted master bedroom, large open plan living room/kitchen, both bedrooms are doubles, new modern bathroom and the property occupies the ground floor offering heaps of natural light with direct access to private southerly facing rear garden.
Some of the many luxurious features included within this development are the entry system, open plan living, wooden flooring, spotlighting and double glazed windows. The developers have created four apartments in total, each with their unique features, that offer modern high end contemporary living while retaining the character that this period property offers.
These particulars are intended to give a fair and reliable description of the property but no responsibility for any inaccuracy or error can be accepted and do not constitute an offer or contract. We have not tested any services or appliances (including central heating if fitted) referred to in these particulars and the purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the working order and condition. If a property is unoccupied at any time there may be reconnection charges for any switched off/disconnected or drained services or appliances - All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79566182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP201824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.