6 bedroom detached house for saleHaddington Grange, Haddington, Lincoln, LN5
- Stunning kitchen breakfast room with island, dining area and seating area- a real heart of the home
- 40' sitting room with bifold doors to covered terrace perfect for summer parties
- Second floor suite with 49' family room, bedroom and shower room
- Two bedroom self-contained annexe
- Landscaped gardens with impressive treehouse and store under
- 10 miles to Newark Northgate Station (kings Cross from 80 minutes)
- EPC Rating = C
A stunning modern six bedroom house standing in about 2.5 acres with two bedroom annexe.
Haddington is a small hamlet 9 miles from the Cathedral city of Lincoln and 11 miles from the market town of Newark.
The village of Bassingham is just 3 miles away and offers a good range of local amenities including a Spar shop, Post Office, two public houses, doctor’s surgery, hair dressers, community centre and a highly regarded Primary school. The village is well situated for access to the A1 road network and both Lincoln and Newark which have additional facilities including a choice of shops, leisure facilities, well respected schools and Universities in Lincoln. Newark has a direct rail link to London (Kings Cross from 80 minutes).
Haddington Grange is a superb modern house that has been finished to a high standard throughout and offers excellent entertaining space including a 40’ sitting room/home cinema with exposed beams and bi-fold doors opening onto a glazed loggia and terrace.
In more detail the accommodation comprises entrance hall with grand staircase, double aspect dining room, WC, study, cinema room, 42’ triple aspect reception room with fireplace and French doors to garden. Newly fitted bespoke kitchen breakfast room with good range of wall and base units with Indian granite worktops and central island with integrated appliances complete with Aga and pantry, bifold doors to garden and double doors through to the sitting room/cinema room, plant room, WC and large utility room. The first floor has a master bedroom with dressing room, luxurious en suite bathroom and doors onto balcony, four further bedrooms (three en suite including Jack & Jill). The top floor has an en suite bedroom and a large 49’ family room that could be divided into two more bedrooms if required.
Outside the driveway leads through electric gates to an ample gravel parking area, three bay car port and garage. The gardens are landscaped and laid to lawn with two electric robot mowers (by separate negotiation) boundary hedging and fencing. There are established trees, shrub beds, flagstone patio area and an impressive tree house with store below.
The self contained annexe comprises open plan kitchen/living area, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Finally the property benefits from a ground source heat pump which benefits from an Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payment, details available on request. In addition to the ground source heat pump, there is under floor heating and air conditioning as well as an integrated music system throughout the main house.
Square Footage: 7,753 sq ft
Acreage: 2.5 Acres
From the A46 south of the Bentley Hotel roundabout take the first exit signposted Aubourn and Bassingham and head towards Thurlby. Turn left onto Butts Lane and into Haddington. The Grange is almost immediately on the right; the driveway is accessed from Dovecote Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79584680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI184501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.