2 bedroom apartment for saleGoodman's Fields, Leman Street
- Two double bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- Total 1041 sq ft
- 24 hour concierge
- 5* health centre to include pool, gym, spa, private screening room and residents' only business lounge
- A two-minute walk to Aldgate East Tube Station with access to the District and Hammersmith & City Line
- Choice of three luxury specifications
- Completion date Q1 2020
- 999 year lease
Located on the 13th floor, this spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment benefits from fantastic views of Canary Wharf and is ready to move into this year. Off of the living area is a winter garden which lets in a generous amount of natural light and would be the perfect space for dining. Both bedrooms are generous in size and come with fully-fitted wardrobes and floor to ceiling windows. Residents will also have access to all available amenities such as 24hr concierge, roof top gardens, swimming pool, gym and private cinema.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN12253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.