3 bedroom terraced house for saleTheobald Road, Canton, Cardiff
- Modern kitchen/dining room with bi-fold doors to the garden
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Contemporary bathroom with separate shower
- NO CHAIN
- Gas central heating and double glazing
NO CHAIN and located within walking distance of local amenities and direct bus route to the City Centre. Set on a no-through road it has a modern kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors, a contempory bathroom, three bedrooms, two reception rooms and garden.
Situated on desirable street in the heart of Canton, this lovely double bay fronted home is within walking distance to local shops and amenities, as well as a direct bus route to the City Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall with ornate terrazzo tiled floor, a bay fronted lounge, separate sitting room and an open plan kitchen/dining room replete with a contemporary kitchen and bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. To the first floor is a split level landing with spindles and balustrade, a master bedroom with bay window, two further bedrooms and a spacious modern bathroom with panelled bath and double width shower. Offered with NO CHAIN, and benefitting from a rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating, this is a great family home set on a no-through road in a sought after location.
Entered via a covered porch with tiled walls to dado height, part glazed timber door with patterned leaded light into entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor with newel post, spindles and balustrade, ornate terrazzo tiled floor, radiator, dado rail, part ornate coved ceiling with arch, cupboard housing gas meter, doors to lounge, sitting room and kitchen/dining room.
Lounge 13' 1" into bay x 11' 7" max ( 3.99m into bay x 3.53m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature cast-iron fire with inset tiling and a slate surround, radiator, picture rail, ornate coved ceiling, stripped timber floor.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 9' 11" max ( 3.51m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear, feature cast-iron fire with inset tiling and a slate surround, radiator, picture rail, ornate coved ceiling, built in cupboard with shelving to one side of chimney breast.
Kitchen/dining Room 23' 6" max x 10' 7" ( 7.16m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to side, contemporary fitted kitchen with gloss white units with pan drawers, stainless steel work top with integrated moulded sink unit with mixer tap over, solid wood block work top, 5-ring gas fired range cooker with stainless steel splashback and cooker hood above, brick tiled splashbacks, integrated washing machine, spaces for dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave, spotlights, tiled floor with underfloor heating, door to understair cupboard with steps down to coal cellar, step down to dining area.
Double glazed picture window to side, double glazed timber bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden, solid wood flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Split level with spindles and balustrade, loft access, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" max x 13' 3" into bay ( 4.72m max x 4.04m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to front, radiator, ornate coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" max x 9' 11" ( 3.48m max x 3.02m )
Double window to rear, radiator, stripped timber door.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Double window to rear, radiator, loft access, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler.
Bathroom 14' 10" max x 7' 3" ( 4.52m max x 2.21m )
Two double glazed windows to side, contemporary suite comprising of a panelled bath, walk-in shower area with glass screen and rainwater shower head, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and close coupled WC, gloss tiled floor, with matching tiled splashbacks, radiator, spotlight.
Forecourt accessed via an iron gate with low level boundary brick boundary wall topped with iron railings, tiled pathway to front entrance.
Enclosed westerly facing rear garden with stone wall boundaries, laid to patio slab, timber shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79686464.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN107161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.