4 bedroom link detached house for saleThorpe Road, Peterborough
- LAST REMAINING COLWELL
- READY TO MOVE INTO NOW!!
- FOUR LARGE bedrooms with EN SUITE and DRESSING ROOM to the master
- HELP TO BUY available
- Call the MARKETING SUITE on 01733 895805
- SHOWHOME AND MARKETING SUITE OPEN 10AM-5PM 01733 895805
- NEW HOMES just outside the CITY CENTRE
Plot 79 With Help to Buy available to FIRST TIME BUYERS & HOME MOVERS with the Government lending you up to 20% of the cost of your new home, only a 5% deposit & 75% mortgage is needed to make up the rest. There is also NO loan fees on the 20% loan for the first FIVE YEARS of owning your new home.
LAST REMAINING COLWELL
With four bedrooms, The Colwell has plenty of room for all the family to enjoy a little peace and personal space. Yet at the same time, this well-proportioned home brings the whole family together when it counts, for family meals in the generous lounge/dining room.
Careful planning makes space for a host of high quality features, including an en-suite to the master bedroom, a separate utility off the kitchen, plus of course the garage. Its all bathed in light from large windows in every room, which makes this superb home feel even more spacious and vibrant.
With new properties ranging from two bedroom apartments to four bedroom houses, there's a home for everyone at Oakthorpe from Kier Living. This stunning collection of new properties is perfectly situated in the fine Cathedral City of Peterborough, which boasts a variety of attractions and amenities.
Oakthorpe is excellently placed for transport links. The A1(M) can be reached in around ten minutes, meaning journeys to Cambridge, London and the north of England are extremely straightforward. Peterborough Railway station is a 12-minute walk away, offering journeys to Londons Kings Cross in as little as 49 minutes. Other destinations include Liverpool Lime Street, Stansted Airport and Edinburgh. For international travel, Nottingham Airport is approximately an hour and ten minutes drive from the development,
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.24m )
Living / Dining Area 21' 6" x 14' 5" ( 6.55m x 4.39m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 10' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Four 14' 5" x 8' 8" ( 4.39m x 2.64m )
Master Bedroom 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
internal Photos are of the marketing suite.
1576 sq ft
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG115606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.