4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVanbrugh Park London SE3
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Semi Detached
- Four Bedrooms Including Master Suite
- 100 Foot Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Superb Transportation
- Highly Regarded Schools Close By
A truly stunning four bedroom semi detached family home, situated close to superb transport link, convenient shopping facilities and beautiful green spaces.
Internally the current owners have enhanced and improved the property to an extremely high standard and have retained many of the traditional features of the home. Accommodation is expansive and arranged over four floors comprising; To the hall floor a reception room with two sets of doors on to a veranda which over looks your 100ft garden, a WC and an ultra modern kitchen completes this level. On the garden level you will discover a further two reception rooms and utility area which leads to a three piece bathroom suite. On the first floor is a remarkable master suite, a 19 foot bedroom is complemented with a dressing room and a sumptuous bathroom suite which boasts a freestanding bath, a shower cubical and his and hers vanity basins. As you ascend the staircase to the top floor you are met with a further three double bedrooms and a modern shower room.
To the rear of the property is your South facing garden which has been split in to three sections, including a patio area ideal for entertaining in the Summer months, the middle section is currently set out as a play area for children and to the back a tranquil spot for growing fruit and vegetables. To the front of the property is a gravelled drive with parking for a number of cars.
The property is found in a sought after location which offers easy access to Greenwich, Blackheath Village and the Royal Standard; where you have boutique style shopping, independent bars and cafes. Transportation is also found close by including Mainline, DLR and Jubilee Line all within easy reach for your journey in to the City. The renowned Greenwich Park and the open heath are only a short stroll away.
There are many highly regarded schools close by and also a coach service found close by which will take you to Eltham College, Dulwich College, Dulwich Prep and JAGS.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P224385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Standard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.