5 bedroom detached house for saleHatch Lane, GU27
- Property ID SMH 6449
- Immaculate family home in idyllic Haslemere
- Contemporary, open plan kitchen
- Generous living room with abundance of natural light
- 5 Good-sized bedrooms
- 3 Modern bathrooms
- 2913 Sq Ft
- Well-maintained garden
- Superbly located in the sought-after Haslemere area
Light and airy social family home, great for entertaining, with large open plan living area that extends out seamlessly into the garden through bifold doors. Key features include a walk-in pantry, laundry room, cinema room and shed with full power, internet and bar. Upstairs are five double bedrooms, two of which are en suite in addition to a family bathroom and WC downstairs. The garden extends down past a children’s play area to a willow tree and features a magnolia at the front of the house.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79991933.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH6449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.