3 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Road, Todmorden
- 3 Bedrooms Plus Attic Room
- Mid Stone Terrace
- Central Location
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Newly Fitted 4 Piece Bathroom Suite
- No Onward Chain
Newly refurbished mid stone terrace, boasting 3 bedrooms plus an attic room. Located within 5 minutes walking distance to Todmorden Town Centre. NO CHAIN!
Briefly comprising of an entrance hallway, lounge with an electric fireplace, a large modern fitted kitchen/diner, a utility room and a large cellar for extra storage.
To the first floor there is a large 3 piece bathroom suite, 2 double bedrooms and a single bedroom. There is also a large attic room on the second floor with eaves storage and a velux window. Newly fitted gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
Just a short distance to Todmorden Town Centre, public transport and railway links to Manchester and Leeds City Centres. Externally the property has paved area to the rear. Viewings essential
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102976009366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Face2Face Estate Agents, Littleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.