3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandy Lane, Preesall, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire, FY6 0EH
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Much Sought After Residential Location
- Entrance Porch & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking Available To The Front
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER SMALL TOWN OF PREESALL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated in the much sought after small town of Preesall. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance porch, spacious lounge, modern fitted open plan dining kitchen, downstairs WC, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens with off road parking for several vehicles available to the rear. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 495231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.