5 bedroom detached house for saleMeadows Avenue, Thornton, Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, FY5 2TW
- Five Bedroom Converted Church Hall
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Open Plan Kitchen & Family Living Area
- Utility Room, Bar & Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom With En-Suite
- Three Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Large Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Landscaped Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS SUPERB EXTENDED & SKILFULLY EXTENDED FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED OLD PARISH HALL SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OF THORNTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this unique five bedroom detached family residence situated in a much sought after residential location of Thornton. The Old Parish Hall was originally constructed in 1904 and has been thoughtfully converted and skilfully extended in 2004. The ground floor accommodation is free-flowing and offers opulent living space which can equally be separated into individual rooms. The kitchen has Corian work surfaces including a breakfast bar and has a number of integrated 'Gaggenau' appliances complimented with a luxury bar area. With a dining/play area backing onto a secluded rear garden, this superb room can enjoy a good social gathering managed by changeable lighting and underfloor heating. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Thornton town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, dining room, large open plan living area and kitchen, utility room, downstairs WC, bar area, master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite, second bedroom with dressing room and en-suite, three further good size bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking leading to a double garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 495266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.