5 bedroom detached house for saleNewick Lane, betwixt Mayfield and, Heathfield, East Sussex, TN21 8PY
Offers in Region of
- Period Barn Conversion 4,253 SQ FT
- Additional Detached Long Barn
- Range of Outbuildings and Garages
- 10 Acres of Pasture and Woodland
- 15 minutes to Main Line Station
- Very attractive Courtyard Gardens
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Garden with views across countryside
A SUBSTANTIAL 5 bed 4,253 sq ft. barn conversion Circa 1828. LONG BARN WITH POTENTIAL. Central COURTYARD. Set in approximately 10 ACRES including PADDOCKS and WOODLAND. 15 minutes to MAIN LINE STATION. Range of outbuildings and garaging.
Tucked down a private driveway with its own land backing onto woodland and open countryside.
There are a number of private and state schools in the area with buses to the schools picking up from Heathfield. Mayfield is a very pretty medieval village and is 3.6 miles with excellent pubs and restaurants and an active High Street along with Mayfield Girls School, primary and pre-school. Nearest main line stations are at Stonegate and Crowborough, both about 7 miles distant and alternative lines to London. Heathfield is only 1.6 miles and has a range of supermarkets, sports centre, medical amenities and primary and secondary schooling.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 490966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foresters, Heathfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.