5 bedroom detached house for saleLynchmere Avenue, Lancing, West Sussex
- Stunning Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Self-Contained One Bedroom Annex
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Fitted 'Keller' Kitchen & Dining Room
- Wrap Around Landscaped Gardens
- Parking For Multiple Cars
- Double Length Garage
- Located On The Foot Of South Downs
- Viewing Strongly Advised
A STUNNING & UNIQUE Five Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow, featuring a completely SELF-CONTAINED ANNEX, having undergone vast improvements in recent years. Located on the foot of THE SOUTH DOWNS in the desired North Lancing Village, the CONTEMPOARY STYLE PROPERTY would suit a variety of buyers needing spacious and versatile accommodation.
The main part of the property offers a large entrance hallway leading to the dual aspect Living Room, featuring a bay window and modern fireplace. There is a Snug, ideal for a further bedroom or office, and a fitted Cloakroom/WC. The Kitchen/Diner is one of the main features of the house having 'Keller' fitted handle less units and integrated appliances with a siltstone worktop. The Dining Area has bespoke dual aspect bi-fold doors opening to the rear part of the garden. An open staircase leads to the first floor accessing three bedrooms, including the Master Bedroom, offering views out towards the English Channel. A stylish fitted bathroom with tiled wall and floors finish the layout on this floor.
The separate Annex, which can be accessed via the main house, or from an external entrance. The accommodation offers a Lounge, modern fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances and space for a dining table, lounge which opens to the south facing Sun Room overlooking the private rear garden and further afield, the English Channel. The bedroom is a large double room with fitted wardrobes, and there is a separate shower room, just off the kitchen area.
Externally, there are wrap around landscaped gardens with various lawn and patio areas, and the driveway is large enough for multiple cars. The double length garage has the facility for a washing machine and dryer, and could well be used as a separate office or workspace with some adaptions.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRG190073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.