2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWestbourne Road, Bradford
- **ATTENTION BUY TO LET INVESTORS**
- Two double bedroom
- Close to local amenities
- Stone built, mid Victorian Terrace
- ***GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £60,000***
**ATTENTION BUY TO LET INVESTORS** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to market this two bedroom, stone built, back to back end terrace. We believe that this would be of particular interest to first time buyers or buy to let investors. ***GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £60,000***
**ATTENTION BUY TO LET INVESTORS** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to market this two bedroom, stone built, back to back end terrace. We believe that this would be of particular interest to first time buyers or buy to let investors. Property briefly comprises of: Lounge, kitchen area, two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Small yard to the front. ***GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £60,000***
Lounge / Kitchen 14' 9" x 12' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.94m )
Entering the property via the main door which is Upvc double glazed along with three Upvc double glazed windows, two to the front and one to the side. Fire place housing the gas fire. Leading through to the kitchen area. Stairs leading up to first floor.
Stainless steel inset single bowl sink and drainer. Tiled spash backs, freestanding cooker, stairs leading to useful storage cellar.
With stairs leading to the second and third floor
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.93m x 2.69m )
Good sized double bedroom benefiting from a Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bathroom comprises of a bath with mixer tap and hand held shower, wash hand basin and low flush WC, part tiled walls, Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Useful storage cupboard.
Stairs To Second Floor
Bedroom Two 16' x 9' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.95m )
Bedroom two benefits from a Upvc double glazed window to the side, feature fire place/grate and useful under eaves storage.
To the front of the property is a paved yard with flower beds, perfect for sitting out in.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80177558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP107036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.