4 bedroom house for sale7 Perrycroft Close, Fernhill Heath, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR3 7UF.
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TAB TO SEE FULL 'SITE PLAN' WHICH SHOWS HOUSE IN RELATION TO EXTERIOR PARKING/GARAGE/GARDENS
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR TAB ABOVE TO SEE BESPOKE MARKETING VIDEO TOUR
- EMAIL US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- Apprx. 1700sq.ft of living accommodation PLUS the DETACHED Double Garage
- Situated at the head of the cul-de-sac in sought after #Worcestershire location
- See all our properties at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
An individual executive style family home that has been fully refurbished to a high specification throughout. With feature bi-fold doors from the Kitchen/Breakfast Room & stunning master suite the 'WOW' factor is achieved several times at this property.
If you like to entertain this is the perfect platform for you, with spacious Reception Hall with Reception rooms either side your eyes naturally see through to the rear Garden through the floor to ceiling windows at the rear. Walk on through to the stunning Kitchen/Breakfast room that combines light, space and all the modern practicalities your heart desires with bi-fold doors to Rear Patio area. There is a practical Utility area and downstairs Cloakroom to ensure all your boxes are ticked too!
Upon the first floor you are greeted with 4 Bedrooms the main with feature En-Suite Bathroom for the discerning & a cracking Guest suite again with En-suite facilities, with the remaining two bedrooms being served by the house Bathroom.
To the rear, the Gardens extend to a good width and length with further space beyond the current shrubbery boundary being finalised to increase the sense of space. Ideal for families with superb privacy.
A real statement property in a highly sought after location, be proud to pull up after those days at the office or on the road, and look forward to entertaining the family & friends in this fine example of lifestyle living.
Within walking distance of several pubs, shops and within easy access to the motorway, Fernhill Heath continues to go from strength to strength as the 'in' destination for many working families.
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80188193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FreeAgent247.com, Worcestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.