4 bedroom mews house for saleRomans Close, Guildford, Surrey, GU1
- Designed by award winning architects John Thompson & Partners and built by Linden Homes in 2011
- Kitchen/breakfast room with leathered granite work surfaces
- Living room with full width bi-fold doors, cloakroom
- Master bedroom suite, guest bedroom suite with balcony, 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Raised garden terrace with steps down to a lawn garden
- Private parking with space for two cars
A modern 1553 sq. ft. four-bedroom three-bathroom town house located a short walk from Guildford High Street and Merrow Downs.
Designed by award winning architects John Thompson & Partners and built by Linden Homes in 2011, Boxgrove Gardens is an outstanding development, with small paved residential roads, a central communal green space garden with children’s play equipment.
A covered entrance porch and double-glazed front door leads to the entrance hallway with doors to the Kitchen breakfast room. This modern kitchen is finished in high gloss units and leathered effect black worksurfaces, providing ample room to entertain and plenty of preparation areas for the chefs of all standards. Included in the fitted kitchen is an integrated fridge/ freezer unit, integrated washing machine and dishwasher. The breakfast area looks across the front garden and is afforded a good level of privacy behind plantation shutters.
An internal set of double doors lead from the kitchen into the living room. Full width bi-fold doors allow light to flood into this spacious reception room, with dark oak effect flooring and modern central gas fire with stone surround all adds to the charm and sophistication of this modern family home. A ground floor cloakroom, storage cupboard and stair case to the 1st floor is accessed from the entrance hallway.
The first-floor plays host to a good proportioned guest bedroom suite with built in wardrobes, en-suite shower room and a private balcony. Two further double bedrooms and family bathroom are carefully decorated in neutral colours to reflect the contemporary theme through the home.
A turning staircase leads to the Master bedroom, with vaulted ceiling, dual aspect windows, walk in wardrobe and full en-suite bathroom, that completes the accommodation for this deceptively spacious town house.
A large raised patio looks down onto the lawn garden and is enclosed with panelled fencing on three sides. The private parking is situated to the front of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80314019.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI190110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.