4 bedroom link detached house for saleNewtown Road, SO31
- Property ID SMH 6486
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms and Downstairs WC
- Bright and Spacious Throughout
- Private Low Maintenance Garden
- 1531 Sq Ft
- Garage With Further Off Street Parking
- Quiet Location
- Chain Free
- Open to a cheeky offers for quick sale
- Chain Free & Vacant
- Well appointed family home
- Good size dual aspect kitchen
- Lounge with french doors to conservatory
- Separate Dining Room
- Four double bedrooms, one ensuite and fitted wardrobes
- Down Stairs cloakroom
- Private fully enclosed garden - close to nature reserve
- Close to Warsash village & Warsash Shore
- Parking for several cars
- Tandam length Garage
Situated within a few minutes stroll of the shore in a non estate location , this family home offers both light and spacious accommodation. To the ground floor is the dining room with large window onto the rear garden, lounge opening onto Upvc conservatory, with doors onto the garden To the front of the property is the kitchen, hallway and a cloakroom . Upstairs the master bedroom benefits an en-suite shower room. There are three further double bedrooms and family bathroom . To the front of the property is driveway allowing parking for various vehicles and access to the the garage . The rear garden benefits a sunny aspect and offers a good degree of privacy, together with side access.
Open to offers for quick sale
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80314949.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH6486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.