2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Sidings, Long Sutton, Spalding
- Detached Bungalow
- Close to Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Diner
- NO CHAIN
CORNER PLOT!! This Detached Bungalow is set within walking distance of the pretty market town of Long Sutton offering good amenities. The property is ideal for enjoying retirement sit back and enjoy your days. The property is being sold with NO CHAIN SO CALL TODAY TO VIEW!!
This Detached Bungalow is situated on a corner plot with lawned area and pretty borders around. The accommodation comprises of 2 Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, useful Utility and Cloakroom. The Bungalow is close to the pretty market town of Long Sutton offering all your amenities. The property is being sold with NO CHAIN call today to view.
having door to the side, radiator, airing cupboard, loft access, textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.89m )
having bay window to front, attractive fireplace with inset gas fire, two wall lights, radiator, TV point, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' Max x 14' 1" ( 3.66m Max x 4.29m )
having a range of units and wall and base level, worksurfaces, sink with mixer taps over, tiled spalshbacks, integrated electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Space for Fridge/ Freezer, radiator, window to rear, textured and coved ceiling.
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 11" ( 1.96m x 1.80m )
having to rear and door to garden, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
having shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, have point, radiator, window to side.
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.58m )
having window to side, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 10' 9" ( 2.79m x 3.28m )
having window to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
having panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin ,part tiled walls, shaver point, radiator, vinyl flooring, window to rear.
the property is situated on a corner plot surrounded by lawned area and borders. The driveway offering Off Road Parking leads to a Garage with up and over door power and light. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing with decorative gravelled area and shrubs.
From the Market Place of Long Sutton continue in to West Street at the junction turn left in to Station Road, taking the second turning into The Sidings the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80343188.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST104191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.