3 bedroom terraced house for saleOrmesby Road, Badersfield
- Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Much improved mid-terrace house
- 3 bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Low maintence Gardens
- One parking space
Offered with No Onward Chain is this much improved mid-terrace house. The property is set overlooking a green area and park offering 3 bedrooms, refitted kitchen and bathroom with new flooring and redecoration throughout. The property has gardens and one parking space.
Offered with No Onward Chain is this much improved mid-terrace house offering 3 bedrooms.
Double glazed window, door to lounge.
Lounge 16' 11" max x 10' 4" ( 5.16m max x 3.15m )
Fireplace with electric fire, radiator, TV point and double glazed window.
Stairs to first floor, radiator and cupboard.
Door to outside.
Refitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled splashback, tiled floor, radiator and double glazed window.
Refitted Kitchen/ Diner 15' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.83m max x 3.30m max )
Refitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, cooker point and stainless steel cooker hood. Radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood effect floor.
First Floor Landing
Double airing cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 11' max x 10' 8" ( 3.35m max x 3.25m )
Built-in wardrobe and walk-in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" max x 8' 8" + door recess ( 3.56m max x 2.64m + door recess )
Double built-in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window with view over a green area.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" max x 8' ( 2.67m max x 2.44m )
Built-in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window with view over a green area.
Refitted with white suite comprising bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and double glazed window.
There is a lawned garden to the front with a path leading to the front door.
The rear garden is enclosed with a lawned area and planted borders.
There is also one designated parking space.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via the Norwich Road and at the roundabout turn left on the A140 towards Cromer and take the right hand turn towards Buxton. Follow this road into the village and turn left towards Lamas just before the Village Hall. Go past The Mill and go through Lamas and take the right hand turn to Badersfield. Take the second left hand turn and then second left again into Ormesby Road and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80355752.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS107566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.