3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRaphael Road, Gravesend
- Double Bay Fronted Home
- Beautiful Period Features
- 0.2 To Gravesend Grammar School
- Two Reception Rooms
- Conservatory And Charming Rear Garden
- Three Spacious Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Upstairs Bathroom
- Parking For Two Cars
- Excellent Transport Links
- Close To Town Centre And Station
***Guide Price £280,000 - £320,000***
A rarely available double fronted home combines traditional, with modern. Steeped in Edwardian period features, character and charm throughout and is beautifully presented.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, complete with wooden floors flowing through to the L-shaped kitchen/dining room, which is the real hub of this house. The modern, fitted kitchen and spacious dining room with a stunning feature fireplace is the perfect space for entertaining family and friends. The equally impressive bay fronted lounge, with double doors out into the conservatory, is perfect for relaxation after those busy days at work. The first floor offers the newly installed family bathroom and three good sized bedrooms. With the master boasting fitted wardrobes and dual aspect windows making it a bright, airy room. Externally, the home offers a charming rear garden with patio and lawn areas and the driveway to the side of the home allows parking for two, giving you extra peace of mind. There is also an added bonus of a basement store room, which can be accessed off the entrance hall.
Located 0.2 miles to Gravesend Grammar School and St Johns Primary School, making this the perfect family home for those with growing families. Under 10 minutes drive to Ebbsfleet International and Gravesend Stations, this offers you city connections where you can be into a main line station in London, within 19 minutes or Paris in 2 hours. Gravesend Town Centres offers plenty of shopping and nice places to visit, which are all very welcoming and a great spot to enjoy something to eat and drink. Bluewater Shopping Centre, Dartford Crossing, A2 and M25 are all within easy access too.
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents today to view this charming Edwardian house. We are sure you will be impressed upon inspection. EPC rating E.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Dining Room -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 -
Bedroom 3 -
Driveway For Two Cars -
Front Garden -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80424428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28651960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.