4 bedroom detached house for salePonds Lane, Old Marston, Oxford, OX3
- Individual Detached House
- Mature Quarter Acre Grounds
- House Requires Updating
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Sweeping Driveway & Garage
- Prime City Conservation Area
Set in the former grounds of the Manor House.
Individual detached residence on a plot of approximately 0.25 acres within a private courtyard. Offered for sale for the first time the property requires updating throughout and comprises sitting room, spacious kitchen/dining room and four double first floor bedrooms with the potential to extend subject to the necessary building and planning consents. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
This historic village is set two miles north east of the city with a strong and active local community for those wanting to get involved with 'village life' . Set betwix Summertown and the John Radcliffe hospital, Old Marston Village is one of the city's most desirable locations with cycle paths close by taking you through University Parks into central Oxford and with easy access onto the A40 Northern Bypass to London.
" In 1964 having suffered the bitter winter of 1963 in a cold Edwardian house my parents enlisted a renowned local architect (Beecher, who designed Seacourt Tower) to design a warm, modern family house. The house was located on part of the Manor House tennis court that was just 2 minutes' walk to the family weaving and tie business in Church Lane".
Please call us to discuss the property in more detail and to book a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80427305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN090451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by scottfraser, Oxford City and Village sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.