3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGarden Close, Maidstone
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Off road parking and garage
- Very large rear garden
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Close to M20 Motorway links to London
Simon Miller and Company are delighted to offer to the market this Fantastic 3 Bedroom Semi Detached family home which is set on a very generous plot.
The property on the ground floor comprises of a front porch, entrance hallway, open plan lounge/dining room and kitchen. The lounge/diner benefits from French doors looking out over the huge back garden and the kitchen has integrated appliances and direct access out into the garage.
On the first floor of the property you have a generous landing, two good sized double bedrooms, a larger than usual third bedroom and family bathroom also. The 2 double bedrooms benefit from having built in wardrobes therefore offer plenty of storage space for the family.
The property externally benefits from having front garden, parking for multiple vehicles, garage and a large rear garden which is like no other locally. The property truly does have bags of potential for a family to grow into over the years.
Furthermore, location. The house is situated in Garden Close which is a quiet residential road only a short walk away from Mote Park and not too far away from Maidstone town centre. There's easy access to good local schools, transport links and plenty for families to do nearby too. Both older and younger children would benefit from Mote Park and the Leisure Centre, ideal for a kick about or a family bike ride on a Sunday afternoon.
Call us today to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483013790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.