2 bedroom flat for saleSt. Andrew Street, Perth
- Spacious Ground Floor Flat
- Sold As Quarter-Share Property
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Residential Car Parking (Permit Provided)
- Nearby to City Centre
Simple Approach are pleased to welcome this bright, spacious and well presented ground floor flat within the modern development on St. Andrew Street to the residential market. Sold as a quarter-share this beautiful property is the perfect purchase for any first time buyer, mature buyer or small family looking for an affordable home to start them on the property ladder. Having been decorated in modern tones throughout, this property comprises a good-sized lounge with brand new carpeting, a separate dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over bath facility. Boasting sought-after features such as gas central heating, double glazing, a secure entry system and a permit providing access to parking space within the residential car park, this property offers buyers modern living within a sought-after development and could not be better located for quick access into Perth City Centre and for those looking for quick routes into Dundee, Edinburgh and the Central Belt via Perth Train and Bus Stations which are both within walking distance. Viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the quality of home on offer, as well as the fantastic location.
Lounge - 4.47 x 5.34 (14'7" x 17'6") -
Dining Kitchen - 2.79 x 3.98 (9'1" x 13'0") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.63 x 3.78 (11'10" x 12'4") -
Bedroom 2 - 2.86 x 3.78 (9'4" x 12'4") -
Bathroom - 2.20 x 2.01 (7'2" x 6'7") -
External - Externally this building has a private residents car park with an permit provided for each property allowing parking for one car. The building and grounds are maintained by Caledonia Housing Association at an additional monthly rate paid directly to them. This monthly amount also covers buildings insurance, cleaning of stairwell, communal lighting and the upkeep of the external grounds including the front lawn and residential car parking area.
Location - St. Andrew Street is set on the outskirts of the City Centre area of Perth. This property could not be better located for those looking for quick commuting links to larger cities including Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow via the nearby Perth Train & Bus Stations and benefits from having amenities such as High Street shops, restaurants and cafes all just minutes away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28664145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Approach Estate Agents, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.