4 bedroom detached house for saleFleet, Hampshire
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Diner With Granite Work Surfaces
- Separate Lounge & Double Aspect Study
- Garage With Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio Area
- EPC Rating: D
Vickery offer a beautifully presented family home, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location within the sought-after Pondtail area of Fleet. The property is within easy reach of the town centre, mainline station, Fleet Pond and the Basingstoke Canal.
Property ref: 121_1054_4735758
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-80482940.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4735758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vickery , Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.