4 bedroom detached house for saleLightwater,Surrey,GU18
- Entrance Hallway - Cloakroom - Integral Garage
- Kitchen/ Diner With French Doors To Rear Garden
- Spacious 17' Living Room To 1st Floor
- Master Bedroom With Bay Window & En Suite Shower Room
- Study/ Optional Fourth Bedroom - Family Bathroom
- Top Floor Comprising Of Two Generous Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Rear Garden - Patio - Gated Side Access
- Driveway Parking - Option To Create Additional Parking
- Convenient Setting Within Reach Of Village Amenities
- Superb Links To M3, M25, A30 & Mainline Stations
Set within this gated pocket of homes in the most convenient of positions, this detached home benefits from no onward chain complications
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3040602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Lightwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.