3 bedroom detached house for saleCedarland Crescent, Nuthall, Nottingham, NG16
- Extended Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Space
- Downstairs WC
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Popular Residential Location
- Excellent Road & Public Transport Links
*** GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000 *** This extended three bedroom detached house in Nuthall should tick the boxes for families looking for modern open plan living space, favoured school catchment & easy commuting. The well apportioned accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, WC, open plan lounge & dining area, kitchen & conservatory with French doors to the rear garden. On the first floor, the landing leads to three bedrooms & the bathroom which is fitted with a 3 piece suite & shower. Outside, the rear garden is well maintained with a patio area & lawn. A driveway to the front provides off road parking and leads to a single detached garage. The property is located in the popular 'Cedarlands' area of Nuthall within waking distance to the sought after Horsendale Primary School. Public transport links in this area are excellent with easy access to the A610 & Junction 26 of the M1 Motorway. The Trent Barton 'Rainbow One' runs regularly through the estate & Phoenix Park Tram terminus is just a short walk away. What more could you ask of a family home! To book your viewing appointment, call Watsons on 01159385577, 8am - 8pm, 7 days
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13744488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.