5 bedroom detached house for saleCatslip, Nettlebed, Oxfordshire, RG9
- Enviable position with stunning views a fabulous detached house with spacious and bright flexible accommodation presented over 3 floors
- Reception hall with double doors to
- drawing room & conservatory kitchen/breakfast room & separate dining room, TV snug/study with open fire place, utility room & cloakroom
- Master bedroom suite & guest bedroom suite
- double bedroom & family bathroom on the second floor are 2 further beds & separate cloakroom
- Double garage, stable/workshop
- garage/store, beautifully maintained garden with stunning views
Wood Edge is a pretty brick & flint detached property originally a small period cottage, believed to have been part of the Halfridge Estate. Converted and extended by the present owners the property stands in a most enviable position, quietly tucked away within a pretty hamlet with the most beautiful views to the rear over the adjoining countryside and fields beyond. The property offers well planned accommodation with a spacious hallway with stairs to first floor and cloakroom. Double doors give access to the drawing room which has an open fireplace, wonderful views and leads through to the Conservatory. The kitchen/breakfast room is comprehensively fitted with a range of units, black granite work tops and inset sink together with built in appliances including 4 ring hob & extractor hood, built in oven and microwave. Off the kitchen is the Utility Room with space and plumbing for washing machine & tumble dryer. On the first floor is a lovely Master Bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and ensuite bath/shower room, guest suite with fitted wardrobes & ensuite shower room. In addition is a further bedroom & family bathroom. On the second floor are two more bedrooms and separate cloakroom.
Outside the gardens are a feature of the property providing complete privacy and seclusion. Maintained to a high standard the beautiful gardens enjoy stunning views across the valley and adjacent farmland. There are well stocked flower and shrub beds and borders and a greenhouse. In addition is a well-maintained vegetable garden and fruit cage. Approached via double wooden gates into a gravelled driveway provides parking and access to the Double Garage. there is also a separate stable/workshop. Garage/Store
Catslip is a pretty area situated approximately 3 miles to the north west of Henley on Thames. Nettlebed village is within a short distance and has a Garage/grocery store for day to day needs, coffee shop, Doctors’ surgery and pub/restaurant. Henley & Reading are both within easy driving distance offering a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities. The area is well served for schools including Shiplake College, Reading Blue Coats, The Abbey & Queen Anne’s schools in Caversham for girls. Nettlebed village has a bus pick up point for many of schools including St Katherines & St Helens, Moulsford Prep and Abingdon Boys.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN180106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.