3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orchard, Denmead, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3/4 bedroom detached house in popular Denmead
- En-suite shower room, wet room and family bathroom
- Ideal family home
- Requested cul-de-sac village location
- Widened driveway at front
- EPC energy rating D
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £385,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This detached home in the heart of Denmead has much to shout about. When you pull up on your own widened drive you'll be impressed by the look of the home. That feel good factor will only grow as you make your way inside.
Originally with an integral garage this has now been converted into a further room complete with wet room attached making it an ideal 4th bedroom/guest room for visitors. The lounge offers more than enough space for the whole family to converse in front of the TV during the evenings, whilst the kitchen/dining areas are open to each other creating a wonderfully social space at the rear.
There is a fabulous conservatory at the rear which comes complete with both an air conditioning unit and heating so is usable all year round. There is the extra benefit of a further utility space, ideal if you have a dog after a long walk with rear access enjoyed from both sides.
Upstairs is the conventional layout with Bedroom 1 coming complete with en-suite shower room and the family bathroom is also well proportioned. Outside the rear garden is also a nice size and with the artificial lawn, you can enjoy tending to the surrounding shrubs rather than firing up the lawnmower.
The location is incredibly popular and many families move within the area. Waterlooville town centre is only a short drive away and with plenty more on offer, this is a home sure to grab your attention.
What the Owner says:
Having been here for a good few years, it's plain to see how happy we've been in Denmead. The village itself is lovely and with it being a cul-de-sac, we only see neighbours and the odd visitor which is great.
It's proved to be a great home for us and we love how quiet it is. There are some lovely walks close by yet the village also offers the essentials when required.
Our move takes us closer to our family but we'll take some great memories with us to our next home.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'11 x 11'4 (4.55m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 11'10 x 8'8 (3.61m x 2.64m)
- Dining Area: 9'7 x 8'5 (2.92m x 2.57m)
- Conservatory: 12'8 x 9'9 (3.86m x 2.97m)
- Utility Room
- Wet Room
- Bedroom 4: 13'3 x 7'5 (4.04m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 9'0 (3.79m x 2.75m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 8'9 (3.23m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 7'1 (2.67m x 2.16m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Homewise, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42408756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.