4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Twitten, Albourne, West Sussex, BN6
- Lovely Extended Family Home
- Bathroom And En Suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Kitchen And Dining Room
- En-suite To Beautiful Master Bedroom
- Close To Local Schools
- Four Bedrooms
This lovely home offers excellent accommodation throughout, having been extended and well maintained by the current owners.
As you enter the front door you have a spacious hallway. To the right leads off to the kitchen, being a great size with plenty of work surfaces and cupboard space. The lounge is a beautiful, bright and airy room, offering a separate dining area looking out onto the fantastic rear garden. A great place to sit back and unwind. There is also a study leading to what was previously the garage but has been converted into a storage/utility room, housing the boiler.
Upstairs you have four good size bedrooms, the master bedroom being en suite, and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has plenty of wardrobe storage space and would easily allow a super king bed and the large window lets the light beam in. The en-suite is well fitted and has WC, hand wash basin and shower.
The Twitten is a small close within this rural village, surrounded by glorious open countryside, footpaths and bridleways connecting to the beautiful South Downs. Albourne village offers a primary school, whilst Hurstpierpoint is approximately one mile away offering a traditional range of shops restaurants and a variety of family facilities. Hassocks village is a further three miles on with Downlands Secondary school (graded as outstanding in all areas by OFSTED), primary school, High Street facilities and mainline railway station providing fast and regular services to London and the South Coast. Other nearby towns include Henfield to the West, Burgess Hill and Haywards Heath, the latter lying approximately eight miles to the northeast with its mainline railway station providing faster commuter links to London (London Bridge/Victoria 47 minutes). There are many leisure activities available in the area, Wickwoods Country Club is nearby and offers a range of leisure facilities including all year round tennis. Equestrian facilities are superb with the All England Jumping Course based at Hickstead as well as racing at Plumpton, Goodwood and Brighton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 236079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hurstpierpoint. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.